A new map with Manitoba fall suppers for 2011 has been posted here.
As in the past, I relied on online resources to compile this information. I can guarantee none of it. I included contact telephone numbers in cases where these were available. Before embarking on your fall supper travel, be sure to call the event organizers to confirm dates, times, locations, and to determine if you need to order tickets or make reservations.
There are 64 suppers currently listed:
- Broad Valley
- Dominion City
- Elm Creek
- Fisher Branch
- Grand Marais
- Grosse Isle
- Ile des Chenes
- La Riviere
- Lac du Bonnet
- Pilot Mound
- Pine River
- Plum Coulee
- St. Claude
- St. Joseph
- St. Leon
- Ste. Agathe
- Ste. Genevieve
- Steep Rock
- Toutes Aides
- Brief Overview of Canadian Intellectual Property Rules
- Firefox Search plugins for Ukrainian Wikipedia and Wiktionary
- Manitoba Fall Suppers 2011
- Getting ready for Manitoba Fall Suppers 2011
- Winnipeg Tarot Co.
- Manitoba Fall Suppers 2010
- Simple Random Sample Generator for Statistics
- OpenOffice.org Templates for APA-Style Student and Academic Papers
- OpenURL Multi-Resolver Tool for Zotero
- Fido charging customers for its mistakes?
- Network configuration for HP LaserJet 4 printer
- Full restore from Time Machine and resuming backups
- Manitoba Fall Suppers 2009
- Security or convenience?
- APA-Style Template For OpenOffice.org Writer
- Google Scholar Advanced Features
- Google Conversations
- Plagiarism and authority
- Zotero Resolver for Central Michigan University library
- Zotero bootstrap
About the authorOrest Kinasevych is a digital media and publishing technologies instructor and consultant. He currently holds a faculty position at Red River College in Winnipeg, Canada. Orest has worked as a publishing technologies consultant to clients in publishing, pharmaceutical, travel information and financial industries across the U.S., Europe and Asia.
FeedbackComments, suggestions, criticisms, and any type of feedback would be greatly appreciated. Use the comment tools provided in the articles or use any of the means indicated on the Contact page to reach the author.